Saturday, March 3, 2018

Spring Hello with Copic Coloring & Distress Ink blending


Hey there!  I had so much fun creating this card for a couple of different challenges.  I was inspired by the Scor-Pal All Things Bright and Beautiful challenge and Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge of anything goes.  


 I did a lot of fun stuff with this card like ink blending with the Distress Inks, and Copic coloring on my images.  I have a video if you're interested in checking out the process.



 I love the vibrancy of all of those colors together. . .that background sure pops, and it may be a new favorite color combo for me ;)


 Stamps:  SSS Showers & Flowers
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Inks in Crushed Olive, Mowed Lawn, Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, and Wilted Violet
Paper:  Bristol Smooth cardstock, X-Press It Copic paper
Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Grass Border die, Scor-buddy, Carta Bella Spring Market stickers, Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins in 4mm & 6mm, Crystal Katana

Most of these items can be found at Simon Says Stamp or even Amazon.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. an amazing design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Thank you so much for participating in our 'More than one fold' challenge at Scor-Pal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)