Tuesday, March 13, 2018

SCS Color Challenge -- Masking


Hey there!  I had some time today while my kids have to car to make a card for the Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge #678.  The challenge was to use the colors Night of Navy, Tangerine Tango, and Melon Mambo, which happen to be by Stamping' Up!  If you don't have those colors, they just ask that you use something similar.


I love when an idea in my head ends up being successful.  While it was successful, it was a bit long of a process because it involved lots of masking and cleaning and stamping.  I talk a bit about it in the video below.  I'd love it if you checked it out, maybe liked it and even subscribed to my channel :)


I'm having so much fun creating these videos, and I hope you like them to :)



 Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp My Kind of Peep (no longer available) & Big Birthday Wishes
Ink:  SU Night of Navy, Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, patterned paper from my stash
Accessories:  Tonic Studios Stamp Platform, Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Sequins in 4mm & 6mm, foam tape, Tombo Mono Multi glue, tape runner, Crystal Katana, SSS My Kind of Peep die

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a labor of love to mask and stamp ALL those peeps twice! Your card just makes me smile and I think it's fabulous you did this for your Mom, the Peeps lover. Great video too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)