Monday, March 12, 2018

Fine Tec Pearlescent Watercolour


Hey there!  I don't have a completed project for you, although this will end up as a journal cover, but I did want to show you the end result of some painting.  I wanted this on some black cardstock from my stash.  It has some texture, but otherwise it is just some plain black cardstock.  I used the Fine Tec Pearlescent Watercolours.  I really, really like how these look.  I made a process video for those that are interested in learning a little more about these.


Ink:  Versamark Ink
Paper:  black cardstock from my stash
Tools:  Stamp Platform, SSS Ultrafine Gold embossing powder, coffee filters, Simply Simmons watercolor brush, Fine Tec Pearlescent Watercolours set of 12, Distress spray bottle, heat gun

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)