Thursday, March 1, 2018

Color Throwdown #482 : I Love Donuts


Hey there!  I took the opportunity with some free time I had to make a card for the Color Throwdown challenge #482.  The colors are pink, gray, and kraft, so I decided to use the Simon Says Stamp set called I Love Donuts.  This card uses some ink smooshing and watercolors, and I even made a video for you to check out if you're interested.


Haha, I just love the pun. . .'DONUT know how you do it!'  It makes me chuckle


Stamps:  I Love Donuts
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Distress inks in Worn Lipstick, Hickory Smoke, & Brushed Corduroy
Paper:  Neenah Desert Storm, Canson XL Watercolor paper 140lb
Accessories:  MFT Blueprints 24 die, Distress Water Sprayer, Black Velvet Silver #4 watercolor brush, foam tape, heat tool, Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss pen, mini misti

Most of these supplies can be found at Simon Says Stamp or even Amazon for a few.  Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)