Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Plant Smiles Card using the March 2018 SSS Card Kit



Hey there!  I'm back today with another card featuring products from the Simon Says Stamp March 2018 Card Kit.  Unfortunately that kit is now sold out, but the items in the kit are still available, and I will link what I used down below.  If you've followed me for any length of time, you know I love card kits.  I actually used to be on a card kit design team a couple of years ago, so you know I love to dig into a good kit.  This one is definitely an amazing kit, because it comes with two stamp sets as well as lots of other goodies to get your creative juices flowing.


I went ahead and filmed the process it took to make the card.  I'd love it if you checked it out.  Feel free to like the video and even become a subscriber.  I plan on making more videos, and thankfully I can only get better at making them. . .practice makes perfect, or at least better ;)


Ink:  Lawn Fawn Jet Black
Paper:  Carta Bella Spring Market, Neenah Desert Storm, Neenah cream
Copics:  R20, R22, R24, Y02, Y15, YG03, YG67, E23, E27
Accessories:  Carta Bella Spring Market Stickers, Uniball Signo White Gel pen, Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss, foam tape

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)