Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Hedgehugs for a Happy Falliday


Hey all!  I have a few more cards to share for the Splitcoaststampers Falliday Fest!

This first one is definitely one of my favorites of all the ones I've made.  It's probably because it has that darling hedgehog on it!  It's from the MFT Happy Hedgehogs set.  I also used the MFT Stitched Rectangle STAX die.

The second one is a very simple patriotic thank you.  The die was a free with purchase from Taylored Expressions.

My third card uses a set called Sheepish from The Cat's Pajamas.  I also used an embossing folder called Cable Knit from Taylored Expressions.

Thanks for stopping by!  If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)