Friday, September 23, 2016

Share Joy #54 -- Fall Birthday


Hey all!  Good morning!  I pray your day is off to a good start.  I have another card to show you that I made of the Share Joy Challenge by Taylored Expressions.  I was inspired by the beautiful fall picture, even though it feels nothing like fall should since I'm out here in the desert.  I decided to make a birthday card for my my mom's husband using the In & Out Birthday stamp set along with the Birch Tree Border die and Mini Leaves die.


Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Inks
Paper:  PTI Rustic White, Canson 140lb watercolor paper, vellum
Accessories:  black embossing powder, TE Birch Tree Border die, TE Mini Leaves die

Thanks for stopping in!  If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)