Sunday, September 18, 2016

Share Joy #53 -- Notable Blooms


Hey all. . . if there is anyone left out there!  It's been a long time, but I won't bore you with why I haven't been posting anything in a hot minute.  Let's just say my mojo had shifted to other crafty endeavors, but I'm back baby!

What better way to come back than with a card for a challenge?!  Taylored Expressions has a weekly Share Joy Challenge, and I decided to use the sketch as my inspiration.  I used the Notable Blooms and matching dies for this card.  One of the great things about the challenge is that we are to send our card out to 'share joy'.  I plan to send this card to someone special celebrating a birthday at the end of the month :)

Now folks, I don't have a lot of new goodies to share.  I'm going to do my best to use what I have for the time being, however, that's not to say that I won't buy some new goodies from time to time.  In fact, I have a few cards to share later in the week that use said goodies.
Ink:  Onyx Black Ink, Distress Inks
Paper:  SU Night of Navy, Canson 140lb watercolor paper, Crate Paper Flea Market
Accessories:  TE Notable Blooms die, clear embossing powder, foam tape, Circle Nestabilities

Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)