Sunday, September 25, 2016

PTI September Blog Hop


Hey all!  I'm back this evening with a card for the September Papertrey Ink Blog Hop.  I haven't participated in one in a while, so my card was made up ahead of time.  I worked on it in between church, laundry, and family time.  I was quite inspired by the colors of the inspiration photo, so I focused on kraft, black, and green.  I used a couple of different sets:  Harvest Berries & Scripted (with the matching die).  The little berries were embossed using a platinum powder.

Ink:  Versamark, PTI Simply Chartreuse
Paper:  kraft, white, black all from my stash
Accessories:  Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder, PTI Scripted die, black embossing powder

Thanks for stopping by!  If you have any questions be sure to leave them in the comments :)

9 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Harvest Berries is one of my favorite stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I just love the combination of stamps you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Cassie...love the greens and Harvest Berries. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is so pretty Cassie! Beautiful stamping on the background !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the inspiration pic! And that Harvest Berries set is so fun and versatile. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, with what I consider one of PTI's best all-around set (Harvest Berries). It always look great for any card occasion, and your black accents really pop with the green.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)