Monday, March 2, 2015

ColourQ #281 -- Windy Tree Die


Happy Monday!  I hope y'all are having a wonderful start to your week.  We started off the day with laundry and school, and now I'm listening to my kids practice piano. . .I love it!  

I wanted to show you a card I made with weekend with the ColourQ challenge in mind.  


I matched them as well as I could, but I don't have all of those colors.  I used some products from Taylored Expressions:  Shade Tree Scriptures stamp set, Windy Tree Die, and Build a Scene Rolling Clouds die.  I sponged all of the colors on the base, sprinkled a little water (because some spilled on it and I had to just go with it), and then used the cloud die as a stencil with some white ink.


The laundry is calling, but I'll have more to show you this week since it's a Release Week for Taylored Expressions.  Thanks for stopping in!

Here are the links to the products I used from the TE store:


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful background Cassie...it's such a peaceful card, I can almost imagine the leaves gently blowing off in the wind! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)