Monday, November 24, 2014

Taylored Expressions: Small Packages


Happy Monday, crafty peeps!  I have a few fun little card/gift card holders to show you this morning.  I had a ton of fun crafting these little bad boys using a bunch of the new products from Taylored Expressions.  The cards are just big enough to hold a gift card with a small pocket inside each one.  I love to give gift cards because we live so far from all of our family, but it isn't always practical for me to send anything thicker than a letter.  That is why these work perfectly for me.  However, I did end up buying a bunch of the new tins and and products to go with making gift card tins from TE.  I could NOT resist ;)


These will be great to have on hand whenever I need a quick holder for a gift card.  I used the TE Pockets & Pages Medallion Showcase die, which is such a great die to use on all kinds of projects from scrapbooking to card making.  that Medallion Showcase die is perfect for all of the super affordable Little Bits dies that TE carries like the ones I used: Donut, Coffee Cup, & Milk Bottle.  I love the new stamp set, Small Packages, because I can see using it over and over.  I ended up using the Double the Fun Paper Pack along with the Double the Fun Boy sequins.  TEs Matched line of products are just amazing!


I'm glad you stopped in this morning, and I hope you have been inspired to get started on a little bit of your Holiday gift giving projects.  Here is the list of all of the great TE products I used and direct links to the store to get them :D



1 comment:

  1. Great card set, Cassie. I like the bright colors and the various embellishments you used in your collection. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)