Monday, November 17, 2014

Light Burdens & Strong Coffee


Happy Monday, crafty friends!  It's super cold out there today, so it sounds like it's the perfect kind of day to spend crafting!  I'm still working on some crochet projects, but I'll post a pic of one thing I've made at the bottom of this post.  I'm showing you a project that I made using a November release from Taylored Expressions called Perfect Blend.  It's such a darling little set.

Stamps:  Perfect Blend
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  EP We are Family, TE Matched: Pea Pod, Sugar Cube
Accessories:  TE Label Stacklets 3, Copics, ribbon, Silver Spica Pen

Here you go. . .a pic of one of the many things I've been busy crocheting!  Pardon how terrible I look along with all of the medical equipment around me ;)

Now head on over to the Taylored Expressions store to get your hands on these fun products!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)