Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Coffee Makes Us Awesome!



Happy Veterans Day to my American Veteran friends and their families, and happy Tuesday!  I have another card to show you today using the the newly released set called A Hug in a Mug by Taylored Expressions.  They have a whole bunch of new goodies in the store that you need to check out.  If you're planning on prepping your Holiday tables, then you are going to fall in LOVE with some of the new dies.

I made my card using some other newer goodies from TE.  They are adding to their Matched Line of papers each month, and I used Sugar Cube, Toffee, and Cookie Monster (such fun names).  I also used a newer die from last month's release called Label Stacklets 9.  Because I'm such a coffee lover, I know I'll be using this set a bunch!


I'm still laid up, and will be for the next 4 weeks.  I thought this surgery would be easier and quicker to recover from, but I've been told to just slow down.  Because of that, I do a lot of sitting and I've taken up crocheting. . .so fun!  I'll have to share some projects sometime down the line, but as of now the count is 6 blankets, 4 ponchos, 2 scarves, one ear warmer, and one cowl, with lots more in the works. . .and thats all in 4 weeks time!  Can you tell I don't like to sit idle, haha?!

Anyway, here is the link to the TE Store you'll use to get to the products I used for this project:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)