Wednesday, May 28, 2014

TE Key Ingredients Kit: Let's Chat


Happy Wednesday, everyone!  I was discussing just yesterday with someone how May seems to be the busiest month of the year for me.  The schedule is crazy, and there seems to be something every night.  I say that now, knowing that in the midst of other months I feel the same.  As in introvert and extremely scheduled person, I don't like to have too many things in one day ;)

I didn't make this card for any particular challenge.  I just made it because I love the papers in the Taylored Expressions May Key Ingredients Kit and I thought the umbrella papers went beautifully with the sentiment in the Let's Chat set.  I'm not always the best about calling people, but then I suppose '. . .all you have to do is text', doesn't have the same ring to it.


However, the inside sentiment really does have a good ring to it.  I really love the font in these sentiments, and the little phone images are wonderful.  

Stamps:  Let's Chat
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pretty in Pink
Paper:  May 2014 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  rhinestones from kit, pink ribbon, cream twine, corner rounder, paper distressor, foam tape

The month is almost over, but you still have time to purchase the kit.  Check out your options HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)