Monday, May 19, 2014

So Proud of You!


A couple of weeks ago my husband received his Masters Degree from Auburn University, and it was such a wonderful celebration!  He has had an amazing year of accomplishments, and I couldn't be prouder.  Naturally I had to make a card for him.  I used random dp and the darling image is from Taylored Expressions; Moka Jerome - Graduate.  The sentiment is from another TE set called Dream Big.

As always, I had a lot of fun just coloring this image and had to pull in the Auburn colors.  I'm a Nebraska Husker through and through, by birth and because I graduated from there.  I never thought I would ever wear the colors for another team, but I am awfully proud of what my husband has accomplished, so I think I can say 'War Eagle!' from time to time ;)

Stamps:  Moka Jerome - Graduate, Dream Big
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Choice Cream, BG dp, Echo Park dp, Studio Calico dp
Accessories:  Copics, foam tape

Here's a sweet pic of our family after he received his diploma!

Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)