Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hello


Happy Wednesday everyone!  I hope your week is going well.  Ours is whizzing by and realizing that today is already the 21st has me feeling so many mixed emotions.  This impending move is exciting and sad and approaching very quickly.  As the calendar fills up, I'm also realizing that our time here is going to fly by.  As excited as I am to see our new house, I really don't want the time to go any faster.

Enough sadness, let's get to the card, which is why you're here anyway ;)  Were you able to make your way through the Taylored Expressions SOTM Blog Hop last week?  If you weren't, the stamp is called Bloom & Grow.  It's available only to Subscribers, so don't miss the boat.  Taylor has 3 different Kit Options. . .something for every time of paper crafter.  I am in love with the matching die set called Hello Blooms, which is available to all customers.

I made a fairly simple card using the Deluxe Kit, which includes the papers and the SOTM (the best value in kits).  That and everything matches so brilliantly!  I stamped my image in a light pink and then feathered the edges with a darker Copic marker.  The yellow dp panel was cut out using the Label Stacklets 2 die.

 Stamps:  Bloom & Grow SOTM
Ink:  SU Pink Pirouette, SU Wild Wasabi, Memento Tuxedo Black, craft white
Paper:  May 2014 TE KI KIt
Accessories:  TE Hello Blooms die, TE Label Stacklets 2 die, RV11 Copic marker, white twill ribbon, foam tape, white enamel dots

Here's a peek at what comes in the Key Ingredients Kit:

If you're looking for more ideas on how to use the kit and the stamps, be sure to check out the GALLERY that Taylor has set up.  It's filled with ideas!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the combination of papers, I know they are in the paper pad but they truly are a great compliment to each other and your layout is perfectly done!! I need to go check out the gallery and get even more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)