Monday, March 24, 2014

Taylored Expressions: #CaprturetheGoodTimes


I'm not sure I completely understand the craze with the hashtags, but I suppose they are here to stay.  It's been crazy around here with selling the house and prepping to move to a temporary place until our big move to Kansas, but we are getting by.  In the midst of the craziness, I am learning to 'capture the good times', since we will be leaving some very good friends (not to mention my mother).

I used the Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit for March along with the Oh Snap stamp set from TE.  I also paired it up with a couple of great TE dies:  Oh Snap Cameras and Pockets & Pages - 3x4 Bubble In.  I think I may say it every month, but I think this kit is one of my favorites, lol.  The colors of the papers are right up my alley and the matching stamp set that you can get is amazing.  Check out the KITS page to see the March stamp set and kits that you could get.  Great stuff I tell ya!

 Stamps:  Oh Snap
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  March 2014 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  wood veneer embellishment from kit, TE Oh Snap Cameras die, TE Pockets & Pages - 3x4 Bubble In die, Copics, foam tape, crystal glaze

Here's a quick pic of the kit:

Thanks for bearing with me as I'm not posting as much as I would like.  This move thing is kicking my tail, but I will be back with more once we get settled in our temporary houseing :)  Have a super blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I cannot imagine a big move. We've been in the same house for 31 yrs. Goodness!!
    Your card is so fun (I don't get the hashtags craze either!) but I still love the card, the crystal glaze looks awesome, what a great embellishment! God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)