Friday, January 31, 2014

Last Day for the January Taylored Expressions KI Kit


Hey crafty friends!  Today's the last day to buy the January Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit and Stamp of the Month (SOTM)!  If you haven't seen it yet, you've missed a great one.  If you have it, I'm sure you are loving it!


I made a pretty simple card using some of the beautiful designer papers in the kit from the Crate Paper Love Notes line.  I stamped my sentiments and images using the SOTM called Kiss Me.  The die set called Love M'stache that coordinates with the SOTM are perfect for more than just this set, so it's definitely a must.

 Stamps:  Kiss Me SOTM
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle, Craft White, SU Rose Red
Paper:  January 2014 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  ribbon from kit, Love M'stache die, white embossing powder, foam tape

There are some amazing benefits to being a Key Ingredients Kit subscriber, and you can check out all of the details HERE.  My personal fave is discount you get for being a Deluxe Member. . .definitely the best deal.


Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying this set so much!! I really need to get the matching die set!
    Very cute card, Cassie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Cassie. Love the white doily die-cut in the background and the heat embossing inside... the white looks great with the green background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)