Thursday, December 12, 2013

Deck the Halls with Paper Art


Hey all!  Once again, it's a busy day in our house with school, tennis, Civil Air Patrol, and more (hopefully crafting).  Before I got too far into the day, I wanted to show you a project that I made while I was on the Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen.  I truly had such a blast making this piece of art using the Taylored Expressions sets Peppermint Place from the Adorable Abodes collection and Banner Holidays, which coordinates with the Banner Day 1 die.

I just love how it turned out, and it's always fun to make something that you can display in your house or give away.  I think the coloring and assembling were my favorite parts of this project :)
Stamps:  Peppermint Place, Banner Holidays
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Baja Breeze, Craft White
Paper:  Choice White, light blue
Accessories:  Copics, glitter, sponges, Swiss Dots embossing folder, bakers twine, foam tape, TE Banner Days 1 die, frame

Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

  1. Cassie, this is adorable!! Love how you've framed this out, too. Love all the fun extra elements and coloring. You've done a fabulous job, just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)