Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December TE Key Ingredients Kit


Hey crafty peeps!  I'm finally recuperating from Thanksgiving and a couple of military functions, so I am here!  I'm so anxious to get into my craft room and make some goodies, hehe.  Giddy much?!  If you follow Taylor from Taylored Expressions, you know that tomorrow is a release day.  The Baker's Dozen has been showing off such cute projects that have totally wet my appetite for some new stamps.  This release is called Petite-a-palooza, which is always a favorite time of year.  You NEED to check it out, and even join Taylored Expressions on their Facebook page tonight to get the skinny.

I'm showing you the December Key Ingredients Kit today, which is available right now!  I made some wine huggers, which is what I like to call them.  This time of year, I'm always in need of a hostess thank you gift, and these little babies are perfect!  I used the gorgeous goodies in the December Kit along with the TE stamp set called Wine a Little along with the TE dies Bottled Up, and Wine & Dine.  These will find some good homes I promise :)

Stamps:  Wine a Little
Ink:  Craft White, SU Concord Crush, SU Barely Banana
Paper:  TE December Key Ingredients Kit
Accessories:  ribbon from kit, TE Bottled Up die, TE Wine & Dine die, white embossing powder, foam tape

Here's a pic of what the December Key Ingredients Kit come with:
Plus, Taylor has matching stamps called the Stamp of the Month that go perfectly with the kits.  Take a look at the kit options and the mounds of kit ideas in the Gallery!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)