Thursday, July 18, 2013

Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Blog Hop

 

Hey, crafty friends!  Welcome to day 2 of Taylor's subscription hop.  Yesterday the Key Ingredients team along with the Baker's Dozen showed off some inspiration using the Deluxe Subscription Kit, and today we are showing some inspiration featuring the Key Ingredients Subscription Kit.

I've always had a love affair with the Key Ingredients Kit, because I love all things match-y in the papercrafting world.  It gives me calm when I don't feel like or have time to make things match on my own.  Taylor's kits are perfect for those souls like mine :)

I paired up that delicious kit with Taylor's Happy Heart stamp set and the Quatrefoil Cutting Plate.  I cut out part of the die by hand and fit my sentiment in there all nice and snug like they were born to be together.  I love that sentiment because I am always telling my kids and husband that exact thing.

Stamps:  Happy Heart
Ink:  SU Craft White
Paper:  July 13 Taylored Expressions KI Kit
Accessories:  ribbon from kit, TE Quatrefoil Cutting Plate, white embossing powder

Check out what you get in the Key Ingredients Kit:  lots of cardstock, a paper pad, and ribbon = bliss!

Check out what the rest of the TE KI team and the Baker's Dozen has to inspire you:


5 comments:

  1. Yes.... The kits are awesome!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius use Cassie! Love the white ink on the pink cardstock. Note to self... must try that. I so need this cutting plate. You rocked it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome kit and such a fantastic card Cassie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)