Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May TE Key Ingredients Kit


I have another card to show using the May Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit along with the new Stamp of the Month and it's matching die.  The Stamp of the Month for May is called Cutie Pie and it's matching die set is called Branches Banner & Bloom.


The kit comes with the darling Echo Park Sweet Girl paper, and I love it so much that I literally only have scraps left with all of the things I've created with it.  If you don't know about Taylor's Key Ingredients Kits, there are 3 options for subscriptions.  You can read all about each one on her Subscriptions page.  There is a kit to appeal to all paper crafters :D


Thanks for stopping in today.  I'll be sharing stuff all week, despite our being busy with standardized testing.  I need the crafting for my sanity ;)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Cassie!
    This is cool =)

    I wanted you to know you won my "name that soap" contest from my blog. Will you contact me at janhunni@gmail.com so I can get your address please.

    Congratulations!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)