Monday, April 22, 2013

Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit

Scroll down for the CDS Blog Hop


My birthday was just a couple of weeks ago, and my sister gave me the hardest time about turning 35.  Gotta love younger sisters!  Just a few days ago she gave birth to another adorable niece of mine, and I couldn't be more excited!  However, she is turning 30 next month, and you have to know that I wasn't going to let that pass without a bit of commotion ;)

I made her this card using my Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit from April.  I love the colors and the splashes of black throughout the kit. . .gorgeous!  I combined the kit with the stamp set from TE called Milestone Markers and the TE Whimsy #'s.  I added a bit of Black Viva Pearl pen along with some hand drawn lines around the the yellow block.  I think she's going to like it ;)
 Stamps:  Milestone Markers
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  April TE Key Ingredients Kit
Accessories:  ribbon from kit, TE Whimsy #'s, prima flowers, Black Viva Pearl Pen, black pen, corner chomper

If you don't know what the Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit is, check out THIS page.  There are 3 different kit options, with the best deal being the Deluxe Kit.  There are some awesome benefits to being a subscriber!


1 comment:

  1. Pretty card Cassie. I sure love this month's papers... they looks sooo good! The doodle lines look great around the main image... also like the cluster of flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)