Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mojo Monday on a Tuesday


I've been working on a few things, but in the midst of that I made sure to make something just for fun (even though I always have fun making whatever I'm making).  I saw the Mojo Monday sketch and decided to make a square card.  I really would like to get some Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities so that I can make big circle cards and various other shapes, but it will have to wait for now.  I settled for a smaller 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" card using the new Simon Says card kit.  In all honesty it's intimidating for me to color a rose.  I get so confused with the overlapping petals and how I should color them with regards to light.  I just decided to color and not worry about it.
The set is called Best Mom Ever.  It's quite a lovely set.

Stamps:  Best Mom Ever
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Sahara Sand
Paper:  May 2013 SS Card Kit
Accessories:  Copics RV34, R85, cream twine, foam tape

Thanks for stopping in.  I'm hoping to get more 'play time' later today!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)