Monday, April 8, 2013

Birthday Bot


Well, it was back to the grind this morning after a couple of weeks of Spring Break.  At least, that's what it was for us since my husband happened to have a couple of weeks off.  That never really happens, so when it does we take advantage.  It was also my birthday weekend.  We had a very successful garage sale the morning of my birthday, and then my husband surprised me with a few friends over that night.  It was such a great time.

This is a big birthday month for our family.  My nephew's birthday is in a few days and my mother's the day after that.  Plus, my sister is due any day now with baby #2.  I'm so super excited, because my birthday present is a trip out to see her and help out after the baby is born!

This particular card I made is for my nephew.  He's turning 5, so the little Birthdaybot set from There She Goes Stamps was perfect for him.  I used the Mojo Monday sketch and colored on kraft paper with my Copics.  This is my first attempt, and it was great!  As you can tell from my picture, it was a bit hard to photograph. . .or maybe it was laziness since most of the day is gone :p
Stamps:  Birthdaybot
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  kraft, MME Funday Kraft
Accessories:  Copics, white Prismacolor pencil, foam tape

I'm off to check some papers from our school day.  It has been a rough start back after a long time off. . .for all of us, haha.  Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday Cassie! Love the card you made and I'm sure your nephew will love it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)