Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sending Hugs

Do you hear that?  Shhhhhh. . .hear it?  No?  That's the sound of silence.  I had the house completely to myself last night and today.  My husband is on an international business trip and the kids are on a mission weekend.  Don't misunderstand me, I miss them all terribly, but this has never happened before.    I'm not going to say that I could get used to it, because I do like the sounds of my sweet babies in the house, but it was nice for a day.  I look forward to my little ones (that aren't so little) being home.

What did I do with everyone gone, you ask?  Well, I stamped and it was pure bliss.  


One of the things I made was this sympathy card using my new Card Kit from Simon Says.  It's a good kit.  I'm not super fond of the papers, but the set is darling, and the embellishments are right up my alley.  It came with washi tape, and I'm sure we're all in love with that stuff right now.


That little glassine bag came in the kit, and now I want more, hehe.  I guess that's the purpose, right. . .make me want more ;)


Most of the rest of the stuff I made was for a few obligations, so you can't see that yet.  Thanks for stopping in.  I'll enjoy my evening watching movies, stamping, and whatever else I want to do.  I'm sure I'll be bored with this silence very soon ;)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are enjoying the quiet.... Cute card! Love the note in the bag. Sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)