Friday, March 8, 2013

CIC70 -- Die Cuts


Hey there!  I know I haven't posted in a bit, but it has been crazy around here doing some solo parenting while the hubs in enjoying an international business trip.  I do have a card to show that I made for the Clearly Inspired Challenge over at Clearly iStamp.  The challenge is die cuts. . .easy, peasy!  I use two Circle Nestabilities for my darling octopus image from the featured set called Little Octopus.

Images:  Little Octopus
Paper:  BG Sweet Threads, kiwi cardstock, Neenah Solar White
Accessories:  Copics & airbrush, oval punch, Circle Nestabilities, ribbon, Kiwi Viva Pearl Pen
Copics:  BG10, BG13, RV52, RV55, BV02, BV09

All right come play along, because I know you've got some die cuts around your craft space ;)

2 comments:

  1. Totally adorable Cassie! Love your coloring of the little octopus. What great papers too!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)