Monday, November 19, 2012

TE KI Kit with the SFYTT

Click HERE for the CDS Blog Hop
Click HERE for some Blog Candy

I don't know about you, but I needed the weekend to recharge for sure.  We didn't do a whole lot other than go for a walk as a family, watch some football, and lounge.  Both my husband and the kids did school work, so I took advantage of that by making a few things :)

I used my Taylored Expressions November Key Ingredients Kit to make this card for the Sketch For You To Try.  This card uses the Let's Chat set from Taylored Expressions.  That set is so cute and fun.

I'm a bit proud of myself, because I was able to make a card for each month of the SFYTT.  Next month is the last month, and I will certainly be all over it ;)  Here is the November sketch:


If you didn't get a chance to feast your eyes on the November TE KI Kit or if you're aren't already a subscriber, then check it out!  It comes with a full pack of Jillibean Grandma's Lima Bean Soup, and a bunch of fun embellishments to make at least 10 cards.  I ALWAYS get more than that, which is why I've always loved the kits.  They are such a great value!


Thanks for stopping in!  Here are the links to the products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)