Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Are You a TE Key Ingredients Subscriber?


If not, you really should be.  Look at all of the goodies coming in the kit up above.  Not only that, but if you subscribe there are some pretty awesome benefits that come along with it!  Here is a link to all of the Subscription Highlights.

I've always been a big fan of the kits and with the Holidays coming, that means some of us will be traveling.  One of the beauties of the kits is that it come with everything you need to get crafting.  All you add is an image, some ink, scissors, and adhesive, and you're ready to create.  I always take a kit along with me when traveling :)


 For this card I used the Up A Tree set along with my kit.  I love all of the bold colors in the kit, and the beautiful patterns make it easy to create any kind of card.


I'll have more to show you throughout the month, so be sure to follow me, so you don't miss a bit.

Here are the links to the products I used:



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)