Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Couple of Splitcoaststampers Challenges

Click HERE for some blog candy.


I had a bit of fun this morning with a Taylored Expressions set called Spring Cottage.  I checked out the challenges going on over at Splitcoaststampers, and decided to play along with the Free 4 All and the Inspiration challenge.  The Free 4 All challenge was a newsprint challenge, and THIS is the inspiration I chose for today's challenge.

I saw Sankari use this set and use some cork on the roof, and I LOVED it.  I don't have a link to the exact card.  I'm in a rush, because the family wants to head out for a walk, but here are the links to the products I used:


2 comments:

  1. That cork adds so much texture and personality to the card..great addition!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cork roof! It is perfect! And, your card is absolutely fabulous as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)