Saturday, October 6, 2012

WCMD -- Stamp n' Send with TE


At the top of my sidebar over there on the right you'll see a new button for the Taylored Expressions Stamp n' Send Challenges going on over at Splitcoaststampers.  I thought this would be good for me, since I am terrible at actually sending cards out.  Pretty sad, I know, but I'm being honest.  By the time I get done making a card, it's usually after the postman has come and gone.  I'll set the card off to the side for another time, and by the time I know it I have a stack of cards needed to brighten someone's day.  They usually will just get shipped off to various places that need cards.

These challenges are just what they say. . .Stamp n' Send.  So, stamp it and then send it off.  I made this one to specifically send off to a soldier.  Being military, we always know someone who could use a pick me up overseas or even here at home.  Often times the military will send our spouses off for training and many times we aren't authorized to go along. . .so once again we are left behind.

I used a Taylored Expressions set that I haven't used in a while called Sunflower Wreath.  I also used the papers from the Simon Says Card Kit for this month.

Thanks for stopping in!  Here are the links to the products I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)