Thursday, October 18, 2012

A TE & SFYTT -- Thanks

The weekend came and went, and I am just not getting a chance to make a card for the Taylored Expressions Stamp n' Send Challenge that is going on over at Splitcoaststampers.  These challenges are designed to not only challenge you to make a card, but also challenge you to SEND a card.  I'm terrible at sending them, lol, but I sure love making them.

I combined that challenge with this month's SFYTT sketch, and I getting it ready to send it to my in-laws.  They just left a couple of days ago, but I so appreciated them taking time from their busy schedules to come and visit us.

I used the Thanks A la Carte stamp from Taylored Expressions.  Check out the challenges, because you might just win by participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)