Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Box of Cards

Wow, it's been over a week since I posted anything, and I can tell it's not from lack of creating.  I've been busy making things, but we've also had company, and then yesterday I was sick :(  I'm feeling much better today, so I have a box of cards to show you.

Yesterday, my husband came home with a gift for me from a wife of one of his students.  Every class he teaches has a couple of students from various countries, and in this class he happens to have a Saudi Arabian student.  They just got done celebrating Eid Al Adha, so I enjoyed learning a bit about that.  Gift giving is customary with this holiday, so I made a box of cards for this student's wife.  Hopefully these are something she can use :)


I used a newer set from Taylored Expressions called Let's Chat along with one of my older TE Key Ingredients Kits.  Those kits are just invaluable to my crafting.  They always take the guess work out of matching.  


The boxes come from a subscription that I have to Birchbox for beauty products monthly.  Those boxes are perfect for A2 cards :D

Here are the links to some of the products I used:


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)