Thursday, September 27, 2012

TE Last Card Standing Top 15!


I can't believe that I made the Top 15!  I am so honored and humbled to be among such talent!  HERE is the link to the other 14, and HERE is the link to my card that got me here :)

So our next challenge was one of friendship.  We were to design a card for our best friend.  I technically call 3 people my best friends. . .how blessed am I to have 3?!  

My husband is amazing.  He gets me in every way, and he is my biggest fan.  We have the same sense of humor, and I'm more in love with him now than I was when I first met him.

My sister is the one who gets the family craziness, because we obviously share the same family, haha.  If not for her, getting through some of the yuck would have been unbearable.  If I'm having a rough day, she can make me laugh like no tomorrow, and I can do the same for her.  I love her so much.

Christi, is my non related bestie.  Our husbands have deployed together a couple of times, and we had each other to rely on.  We both love our Lord, our family, and each other.  We have helped each other through some pretty rough times, and even though we don't live by each other anymore, we still chat as often as we can.

So this card is for them.  I used one of my first every Taylored Expressions sets for this card, Branching Out.  I popped up the leaves with some foam tape, and added the little heart button for balance.  

Thank you so much for stopping in!  If I don't make it onto the next round, know that I am happy and humbled to have come this far.

Here are the links to some of the items I used:



2 comments:

  1. My heart is overflowing .. Thank you Cassie! I am honored to be in such esteemed BFF company. I dont know what I would do without you in my corner... Your card is fabulous! Congratulations on making the top 15! I just know you have the talent to make it All The Way!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Gorgeous card. Hope you make it to #1!!!!!! Great blog design too. Been a really long time since I've been blog hopping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)