Wednesday, August 8, 2012

SC397 -- Pedaling with You


If you visited yesterday, you know that it was my Anniversary.  I'm in the love mood I guess, because I made this card today ;)  Since it's Wednesday, there is a new sketch posted over at Splitcoaststampers, and I just had to participate.  I used a set form Taylored Expressions called Bikes & Trikes.

The papers and embellishments are from a TE Kit that I bought last year.  There really is so much craftability (which I know is not a word, but sure sounds cool) in one kit.  Thanks for stopping in today.  Here are the links to the products I used today:

2 comments:

  1. Wow Cassie!! I saw this on scs so i just had to comment here!! I love the design and the colors are perfect with the image!! Awesome sentiment!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card Cass. A tandem. We used to have one when I was a kid. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)