Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Retro Sketches #24 -- Life is Sweet


The Olympics are over, so we are back to watching lots of baseball in our house, haha.  Last night the Yankees were winning, so I escaped and took the time to craft.  I really like the Retro Sketches, and so I grabbed the latest one and made a card.



I've been grabbing my Papertrey Ink sets a lot lately, because, well. . .I love them.  The set used here is called The Sweet Life, and I paired it up with my August Simon Says Card Kit.  I really like their kits, because they give you just enough of a bunch of stuff to use it up and not get sick of it.


Thanks for stopping in!  Here are the links to the products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)