Saturday, August 11, 2012

It's the Square Sweet Life

I've been taking care of my husband who had to get his wisdom teeth taken out.  Poor thing is quite swollen, and still in a good amount of pain.  It's been lots of pudding, milkshakes, and soup for the patient :)


I received some goodies in the mail yesterday from Papertrey Ink.  I call them my Anniversary presents to myself, haha.  One of the things I got was this beautiful new set called The Sweet Life.  I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it, because of the idea of triple stamping. . .eee, what a great concept and beautiful result!  After seeing the square card challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays, I decided to jump in.


I used all Stampin' Up! colors such as Lucky Limeade, Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, and Rich Razzleberry.  Thanks for stopping in!  

Here are the links to the products I used:

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL roses. Love them. Pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully elegant Cassie!http://www.flickr.com/photos/43103467@N06/7758338178/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)