Saturday, July 14, 2012

Take a Moment

 Oh weekend. . .lovely weekend. . .how I adore thee!  I was up a bit early this morning, reflecting on how I used to sleep as much as I could on the weekends when I was younger.  Now I don't want to miss out on one glorious moment of the sun shining on the weekends!


I took the opportunity to craft and thank God for the happiness stamping brings me.  I decided to use the CAS-ual Friday challenge of strips of paper along with the Splitcoaststampers Inspiration Challenge for today's card.


The inspiration comes from the above picture, which is from an adorable little Etsy shop called Sugar Chic Baby.  I was inspired by the yellow from the reversible headband. . .so pretty.  I inked up my Papertrey Ink set called Harvest Berries.  I just love this set and that wonderful sentiment.


So there you have it!  Thanks for stopping in :)


2 comments:

  1. What a bright and lovely card! That gingko leaves look gorgeous stamped on white.
    Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassie! Your card is beautiful, Cassie! Love how the strips mimick the stamped stems... The yellow color ...the red berries and the red centers of the flowers...lovely detail! thanks for joining the challenge and sharing your creative beauty at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)