Monday, July 16, 2012

Retro Sketches #20

If you're looking for the CDS Blog Hop head HERE.


I've been having so much fun playing with my Papertrey Ink goodies lately, so I'm sorry if you're going to see some repeats.  I'm a stamper at heart, so I love the different colors of ink and matching them to the patterned papers.  Pure heaven I tell ya!

I played with the latest Retro Sketches challenge last night.  I don't have hexagon dies, and those are pretty hard to duplicate just by cutting, so I opted for the traditional square.  I think I did okay with keeping the integrity of the sketch.


Now that the weekend is over, I have a ton of laundry to catch up on, and we are kinda out of food.  I guess I better remedy that. . .that's why they pay me, right?!  Oh wait, they don't ;)


2 comments:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous card. Love all the elements. Has a vintagy feel. Cute little puzzle piecee in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card! I love your use of woodgrain with the newsprint paper and the colors of your focal point are fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)