Wednesday, July 18, 2012

PS Sparks - Perky Plants



It's my second post of the day. . .hold the phone!  Crazy times, I tell ya!  I saw the sketch over at Splitcoaststampers, and had to play along.  Not only that, but my friend, Christi, inspired me so much with her adorable PS Sparks Challenge card, that I just had to play in that too. . .so I combined them :)


So a color challenge combined with a sketch gave me this:


I'm really loving the way it turned out, and of course I used a PS stamp set called Perky Plants for my card.


Thanks for stopping in!



2 comments:

  1. What a super cute card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Love that flower and how you created the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with the Sparks challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)