Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July SFYTT

Here's a little something I made for the SFYTT for the month of July.  I hadn't really had much of an opportunity to play around with my most recent Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit, but yesterday I whipped this card up.

It uses a sentiment from the adorable Fruity Friends TE set along with a new set of TE dies.


 Unfortunately, I'm having to cut back a bit on any crafty purchases, so this is my last month of being a Key Ingredients subscriber.  We needed a new fridge, and well, you know how it is.  I'll just have to use what I have :)


Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, love how you used this sketch and the great colors and dp you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)