Friday, June 15, 2012

Release Day for Clear Dollar Stamps


I'm so excited about this month's release over at Clear Dollar Stamps!  There are 12 new sets for you to purchase, and I'm pretty sure you're going to want them all ;)

I'm showing you a couple today, and I'm starting with a word set called Welcome to Parenthood.  This set contains 7 different sentiments and each is a different font!  
 Images:  Welcome to Parenthood
Paper:  CDS Cottonball White, CDS Night Eclipse, unknown dp
Accessories:  CDS pink ribbon, foam tape

The next set I'm showing today, is one from Lisa called Tweet Houses!  I just love those little birdies in their houses. . .too cute!  This set has 5 different bird house images to it, giving you lots of options!
Images:  Tweet Houses
Ink:  Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Papers:  CDS Cottonball White, unknown green, unknown dp
Copics:  G28, G29, E43, E47, E49, R05, R17, Y23, Y35
Accessories:  foam tape, yellow polka dotted ribbon, circle punch, sponge

That's all I have for you, but be sure to head to Lori's blog in order to get a look at all of the new sets being released.  Then check out the rest of the DT's blogs (links in my sidebar) to get some more crafty inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Today I'm participating in Moxie Fab World's Out and About and the random number generator chose your site for me. I'm so glad it did because I was not familiar with Clear Dollar Stamps. I will definitely be checking those out!
    I love both your cards-I especially love the sentiment on the first one. What a sweet way to welcome a child!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)