Friday, June 1, 2012

New Blog Header

Dilly Dally Alley Designs

Did you notice my new blog header?!  I'm totally in love with it, and it's all thanks to Kim Teasdale!  That lady has got some serious talent my friends.  Not only can she create one mean card, but she now designs blog headers & watermarks over at Dilly Dally Alley Designs!  She asked me a few basic questions, and then came up with a blog header that was completely custom to what I was looking for.

You can check out a bunch of custom headers that she's done on her Facebook page.  If you're looking for a new look, check her out.  You will not be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. Awe! <3 Glad that you love it and thank you so much for letting me do it for you :D I love vintage things so this was right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)