Monday, June 11, 2012

My Hero -- MFTWSC75

I don't know about you, but I'm enjoying the 'summer'.  Now that baseball and softball are over (or at least I thought they were), we have more family time.  We've gone on bike rides every weekend, averaging about 10 miles per ride and we are loving it!  I say 'I thought they were', because we got a phone call last night that my daughter made the All Star team for the girls softball in our area.  I'm very excited for her, but practices start tonight and traveling begins in a couple of weeks.

Onto my card:  I bought a couple of things recently from My Favorite Things, because honestly, I'm a sucker for most anything patriotic.  Blame it on being a military wife, but I love soldier stamps and the red, white, & blue.  My order arrived on Friday, and so I made something for the MFT Weekly Sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers

This one of the sets I received in my happy mail.  It's called Blue Without You, and I loved it since the moment I saw it!

Those little a la modes from MFT, get my heart racing they are just so sweet!

Stamps:  Blue Without You a la mode
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  CDS Worn Parchment, TE buttercream, MME dp, BG kraft, SU Island Indigo
Copics:  YR000, YR00, E50, E81, E84, E87, BG000, BG05, BG09, R24, R29
Accessories:  foam tape, Circle Nesties, Labels 8 Nesties, TE Stars die

Thanks for stopping in!  We have volleyball camp to get ready for, so I better get going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)