Saturday, June 23, 2012

Inspiration Challenge at SCS

My daughter is at softball practice, and I wasn't feeling well. . .best way to solve that...coloring!  I opened up the Splitcoaststampers Inspiration challenge, and came up with something.  We were to find something over at My Sweet Muffin that inspired us.  I used the Make a Splash & Everyday Greetings sets from There She Goes Stamps.


Here's the inspiration I used to make my card over at My Sweet Muffin.  This little lunch case was just too cute not to be inspired!
I used a few copics that I wouldn't have normally mixed together.  However, I've always thought it fun to do something out of the ordinary when it comes to coloring :)

Stamps:  Make a Splash & Everyday Greetings
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pool Party
Paper:  TE Buttercream, SU Ridinghood Red, SU Pool Party
Copics:  E50, E53, R20, R46, R59, BG13, BG75, B37
Accessories:  Tiny Bubbles embossing folder, scalloped edge punch, foam tape, kaiser gems

Go check out the TSG store. . .they're having a sale on everything until the 29th!
Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)