Friday, May 18, 2012

Clearly Inspired Challenge #52 -- Sketch


It's the 3rd Friday of the month, and that means another challenge over at Clearly iStamp!  This time we have a sketch for you!  I do love a good sketch :)


I pulled out the May featured digi for this challenge, which is just too cute to pass up.  It's called Chutes from Clear Dollar Stamps, and that little piggy just make me giggle.  He comes with some adorable sentiments too, but I just couldn't decide so I left it blank :)

Images:  Chutes
Paper:  pink cardstock, CDS Cottonball White, American Crafts dp
Copics:  RV000, RV11, V06, V12
Accessories:  pink buttons, purple twill ribbon, foam tape, Magenta Viva Pearl Pen

You should definitely stop by Clearly iStamp to play along.  I would love to see what you make, and you might win something :D

3 comments:

  1. How adorable Cassie! Yes, that piggie makes me giggle too. Have a wonderful day.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Cassie! Love the chevron background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable, Cassie! That piggy is so sweet, and I love the papers you used. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)