Monday, February 13, 2012

More CPS Cards. . .

I'm still celebrating the CPS Blog's birthday over here at my house.  There is a ton of inspiration and a new sketch every day for you to try for their birthday!  I'm going to do my best to see if I can get a few more done.

My first card uses the Day 3 Sketch.  I used a newer Clear Dollar Stamps set called Josepine Clematis.  It's such a big and beautiful stamp.  I haven't stamped an image in color in a while, and I just love the look.
 Stamps:  Josephine Clematis
Ink:  SU Ridinghood Red, SU Basic Gray
Paper:  SU Twitterpated dp, SU Ridinghood Red, SU Pool Party, SU Confetti White
Accessories:  Scalloped Square Nesties, foam tape, green brads

My next card uses the Day 2 Sketch.  This is also a Clear Dollar Stamps single stamp. . .Psalm 46:10.
 Stamps:  Psalm 46:10
Ink:  SU Island Indigo
Paper:  CDS Cottonball White, SU Island Indigo, SU Twitterpated dp
Accessories:  Circle Nesties, SU Island Indigo ribbon, foam tape

My last card of the day is for the Day 6 Sketch.  It uses the super clever Valentine John 3:16 stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps.
Stamps:  Valentine John 3:16
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, SU Cameo Coral
Paper:  Jan TE KI Kit, SU Confetti White
Accessories:  corner chomper, CDS Pink Pirouette ribbon, cream twill ribbon, heart stick pin from Maya Road, R20 Copic

Thanks for stopping in today.  It was nice to have reinforcements here this weekend for my mother.  Thanks for all that have prayed for us :)

5 comments:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I absolutely love your ribbon treatment on the last one Cassie!!! GORGEOUS creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie - these cards are gorgeous!! I did all 15 of the CPS sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are great, so love how you used the CPS sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful cards and I really love the verses! Happy to be a new follower! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards!! Thanks for joining us for our 5th anniversary celebration at CPS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)