Tuesday, January 31, 2012

TE January Calendar Challenge



 I'm still doing some healing from last Wednesday.  It feels slow, but I'll get there :)  Taylored Expressions used to have a monthly customer blog hop, but they are changing things up a bit.  Instead of that, there is a new Monthly Calendar Challenge!  The premise is that we'll have completed calendars by the end of the year. I like that kind of motivation. 

I've had mine done for a bit, but with this shoulder thing, I just wasn't able to get it posted.  I pulled out an old, and I mean OLD birthday calendar that I had bought from Stampin' Up! back when I was a demo many moons ago.  I paired January up with none other than Polar Pete, because I just love this guy and he's PERFECT for January ;)

I'm really excited about how this birthday calendar is going to turn out!  I haven't decided what I'll do for February, but the wheels are already turning :)

Stamps:  Polar Pete
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  CDS Cottonball White
Copics:  B00, B02, B04, B06, RV11, RV14, RV29, T1, T3
Accessories:  foam tape, snowflake brads

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and wonderful calendar page!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW this is soooo sweet Cassie, what a darling project!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)