Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Splitcoast Sketch #368

I haven't played in one of the daily sketches over at Splitcoaststampers in forever.  Time just doesn't always allow me to participate in a challenge on any given day, but I found some time today.  I thought I would get a jump on the special Valentine's that I make for each of my children.  They look forward to it, and I love to do it :)

I used this adorable set from Our Craft Lounge called Pat the Dog.  The sketch is the Wednesday Sketch challenge over at Splitcoast.

I believe the first one will go to my son, despite the flowers, and the second one will go to my daughter.

Stamps:  Pat the Dog
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  BG dp, CDS Cottonball White
Accessories:  Copics, foam tape, green ribbon, Pennant Nestie

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet! Love that flowered paper on both cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)