Sunday, November 6, 2011

Swanky Snow Dudes

Good Sunday morning all!  I just have a quick card to show you this morning.  Thanks to the extra hour, I've got a bit of time, haha.  Over at Paper Smooches, Kim isn't looking for a guest designer this month but she did want to see some Christmas cards.  I made this little card, because the idea has been stuck in my head since I got these 2 sets.  It uses Swanky Snow Dudes and Hang Ups.  I drew the lines between the lights.
Stamps:  Swanky Snow Dudes & Hang Ups
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  CDS Cottonball White, CDS Raging River
Accessories:  Copics, Scallop Square & Square Nestabilities, black pen

Now I really should get ready for church ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh this is so great! Very cute!! You are so clever! Great job, I just love this snowman covered in lights! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)